Wednesday, January 11, 2012

clever little suckers...

Why didn't I think of that?
...is exactly what you are going to be asking yourself when you see some of the things I have in store for today... for reals, not even joking.






stickers that peel away or will actually wash away in the sink.
I would just label everything for the heck of it.
Could you imagine?
Like my car for instance- ha!  That would be funny.




put this over the seat belt strap for a long ride to gramma's or where ever you may go!
soo comfy.



Really?  I mean really?  Why did it take this long to come up with this feature?
Do you know how many walks I have been on- all the while forgetting my gloves, pulling my sleeves down just to cover the tops of my hands?  a lot, that's right, a lot.
  Einstein who?  This is genius my friends.
(again- why did I have such a hard time coming up with this one?)






So cute- take mini mason jars and turn them into sippy cups!!  Love this idea- although you will need some time to pry a hole in the top, but you can use them over and over again.
Great for a babyshower with kids, as I would imagine, these are not so shatterproof, I would not advise for a children's party.




How great would this be at a bbq, getting your child's plate ready?
corn on the cob, no problem.  BOOM.  corn off the cob.




This one is for the germaphobe in all of us.  Not sure that I would need this laying around on my counters BUT if I did need something to ward off germs, this would be it.
This sanitizes cutting boards using UV light, killing up to 99% of germs.
I wish they had one for cleaning bottles.




words to live by

 






love them all- but not that I watch that much tv, but it's such a nice bonding time with the husband- ya know?  So...that actually makes me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment