Thursday, January 12, 2012

let it snow!

YAY!  We finally have some winter weather around these parts!  About time!  It's time to get cozy...

Linden, houston and I ventured out into the yard this morning- it was pretty much her first time in the snow- she kept making me "clean" off her boots.  Needless to say, she loved the snow- I guess we're just made for the mountains!

So this was yesterday- notice the light jacket?  it was 53.


And this is today:
"glove me!"


"hmmm... how do I walk in this?"



Houston just wanted to play- hardcore.








now she's getting it...



When we got inside, it really started coming down- the good, big snowflakes.


ahhhh.  I love.




Snowday necessities:
{Linden seriously had the BEST time.  I got out cookie cutters and fondant cutters...best indoor activity}.



 
{trader joe's minestrone soup- I'm not a big fan of store bought soups- I usually make my own, but my oh my, this one is a winner!}



{extreme brownie bars- I've already eaten half, at least I have the afternoon to polish off the rest!}


Enjoy your weather, "weather" it be snow, ice, or sunshine!!
Just a couple things to put a smile on your face- I happen to think they are quite hilarious.




No comments:

Post a Comment