Monday, November 14, 2011

fair isle style

tuesday teaser!!

All I want is to be cozied up in the mountains, I'll take any mountain.  The idea of a cabin with hot chocolate and red wine warms up the heart.  With fair isle, you can pretty much look the part wherever you go- just be sure to keep your ski cap on-













How could you seriously not want to dress in that all winter long?!?




Since we are talking about holidays- here are some of my favorite candles that can recreate a blast from the past.
(isn't that weird how smells can do that?)
trapp- holiday
This one smells like Christmas should smell- it's like someone bottled up Christmas morning.
cinnamon sticks, spiced raisins, and gingerbread
yankee candle- north pole
When I was pregnant EVERY smell was horrific- my sister had this one going at her house and I ended up loving it- ever since I've busted it out every year. 
icy cool mint and rich sugary vanilla


yankee candle- cinnamon stick
TOTALLY brings me back to my childhood- whenever I get homesick I just smell this scent and drink coffee.
It obviously smells like cinnamon.



jo malone- pine and eucalyptus
has a hint of cinnamon- nothing evokes Christmas like the smell of pine!


A wish to build a dream on...
Here is a fresh new scent that I suggest trying- it's so refreshing- great in the kitchen or bathroom for your holiday party!



trapp- lemon sugar cookie
yes, please.  How yummy is this candle?
tart lemon with the sweetness of baked sugar cookies.
yum.



No comments:

Post a Comment