Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Case Settled

Stair Case- that is.  These are definitely cases to build a dream on!  If only one would need so many staircases in one home, these would all be top contenders.  Wood, tile, ceramic, brick, grass; I don't care what you are, I must have you in my home.

If only... I would make my bed on the 19th step and sleep, then look at the stars, then sleep some more.
(photo via gift guru)

That's the perfect office, wouldn't you say?
(photo via emmas.blogg.se)

Here is an "ah-ha" moment.  Why oh why didn't I think of this!?!
"Yes dear...I'll be down in a sec."  Literally.
(photo via daddytypes.com)

I would make that balcony my bedroom.
(photo via gypsypurplehome.tumblr.com)

I love, love the color of the wall.
(photo via 30.media.tumblr.com)

Yes please- I will take an extra large order of that staircase!
photo via hautemamasfaves.tmblr.com)

Great idea for recycled wood.
(photo via pinterest.com)

Love it, wouldn't want to water it.

Wonder where this leads to?
(photo via clutterdgypsy.tmblr.com)

Say yes to the dress!  (and the stairs!)
(photo via houseof designandstyle.com)



Just in case you missed it...
(heehee, get it?)



Things that make you go "ha"
So every now and again I run into something that makes me laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh.  Then I stop until I think about it some more and I laugh, and laugh, and laugh.  Then it just gets annoying because everyone is smiling, but secretly they just wish you would get yourself together and stop laughing.  Really?  Next time folks, just indulge.  I hope you enjoy every little bit of it as I did...

I even love the "nailed it".
(photo via google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment