Thursday, October 27, 2011

If it's wrong then I don't wanna be right!

Is it wrong...
        - to just simply love cold, rainy, fall days?
                 ... and on those days to put nutella on everything?
        - to love organizing as much as you love nutella?
                 ...but of course not nearly as much as you love your little girl (who, by the way, on this particular cozy day got more than her fair share of snuggles- but I didn't hear her complain once :))

nuts for nutella                                                      
yummy!

At this point, I might have eaten that much!

This guy has the right idea!!

After tooling around with my craving all day long, I finally settled down on some gluten free brownies topped off with, that's right, you guessed it!!  Nutella!!

In the beginning- I created:
  • large traditional sourdough pretzels dipped in nutella
  • then feeling a little guilty I switched to apples
  • which didn't last too long because I found the marshmallows
  • then a whole wheat english muffin
  • then I said screw it, let's just make those dang brownies (which by the way are the worlds easiest gluten free brownies)
obviously, from trader joe's

ingredients

throw mix in bowl

add the rest of the ingredients

fold

dump onto sprayed pan (I like to use round ones on mixes, it seems as if they never give you enough to make a nice thick brownie)

spread

bake

cool and cut

spread nutella and devour

Now, I have one more surprise... to make it an extra special evening in-
  1. warm up milk on the stove up (I like to use almond milk)
  2. put milk in your favorite mug
  3. take a soup spoon, dip it into the nutella, then put it in the hot milk
  4. let sit for a minute- stir and enjoy the best cup of nutella hot chocolate!

Organization Tips                                                   
excellent idea for those Christmas gifts!
(photo via bhg.com)

awesome idea- these could easily end up everywhere
(photo via etsy.com)

another "why didn't I think of that!!" moment
(photo via marthastewart.com)

I love everything on this board!
(photo via thebusybudgetingmama.com)

you had me at stripes
(photo via prettystufftumblr.com)

I did this in my little girl's room- easy 20 minute project with an old frame (of course not for earings, just bows!!)
(photo via etsy.com)

why wouldn't you want such a beautiful, organized mudroom?
(photo via vvanttiques.tumblr.com)

I mean, I could totally make this, right?
(photo via mamiejanes.blogspot.com)


mommy and me

No comments:

Post a Comment