Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Tuesday Teaser

green with envy...



one.

two.

three.

four.
five.
six.
seven.

eight.

nine.


ten.

1) Chloe clutch
2) Mulberry
3) Marc by Marc wedge sneaker with impala
4) J.Lo in Gucci
5) Bleulab denim
6) Chanel
7) Hunter boots- gabby lace up
8) Kate Spade
9) Sonia Rykiel cut out gown
10) Diane Von Furstenberg

 I know, I know... this isn't even fair, but I said teaser and you sure got a teaser.  Let's look on the bright side, hmmm....(I'm thinking, okay!!) at least we know what we like :)  I must say- green has got to be my all time favorite color, every decision I make is pretty much based on the color green.  Green can even perk up your outfit- take that Kate Spade ring (which by the way is the only reasonable thing up there).  You wear a black turtleneck dress, with black textured tights, awesome black booties- add that ring and BAM...you've got yourself an outfit.  Green is a season less color- it continually stays throughout every fashion week and holiday for that matter! 

Now go do something green; be green, live green, eat green, sleep green, or wear green!  Today is trash day and yes... I recycle.  My job green is done.


Do you like green eggs and ham?

Ingredients:
2 free range eggs
a couple slices black forest ham
a tbsp of pesto
a slice of brioche
mixed greens
tomato
avocado

  1. Get your skillet nice and hot
  2. Add a small scoop of butter, scramble eggs with pesto
  3. While your eggs are cooking add ham to stove top
  4. butter bread and add bread
  5. once everything has been toasted/cooked, take off and assemble
  • brioche
  • mixed greens, tomato, avocado
  • ham
  • eggs
    6. enjoy!

This pic has the pesto on top- but I like to incorporate mine into the eggs- more flavorful and less messy!
                                                                         
                                         
                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment