Tuesday, March 20, 2012

something berry nice.

you ready?


there is something nostalgic about strawberries for me.
maybe it's the memories of my strawberry birthday cake year after year, or the times when we went strawberry picking as a family.
whatever it is, I love this time of year and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!



Here are some recipes I have either tried or they are on my 'to do' list this week- but I dare you to try one or ALL!!
yummy...



crispy parmesan and rosemary cups
what a great alternative to the original strawberry salad which includes;
spinach, strawberries, goat cheese, candied pecans, and balsamic vinaigrette
(which is quite yummy!)


click me for recipe!


(photo via cookincanuck.com)

strawberry stuffed french toast
whoa- this looks completely amazing!
I'm going to run to the kitchen to make this pronto---
mouth.
watering.

click me for recipe!


(photo via the-girl-who-ate-everything.com)



strawberry-basil ice tea
I could go for one of these on a hot summer day-
Add some vodka for a summer party cocktail!

click me for recipe


(photo via marthastewart.com)






dark chocolate strawberry shortcakes with amaretto cream
What a great twist on the ol' shortcake


click on me for recipe

(photo via snappygourmet.com)







dried strawberries
I hear they taste like gummy candy- doing this first thing this morning!

click me for recipe!

(photo via theworldwidegourmet.com)







hope you like these berry much.



(photo via fitfabcities.com)












No comments:

Post a Comment