Friday, March 30, 2012

5 weekend wants

totally attainable wants this week.
spring is here over, and summer is making it's mark this week with a high of 90 degrees on Sunday!!
I plan on being outside 20 hours of each day; probably taking esther (linden's baby doll) on lots of walks.
I do have one important date on Saturday though-
6th anniversary.
Did I hear a whoop?
Inside my head, I did!
The gift of year six: iron
hmmm...maybe he can treat himself to a golfing "iron".



{5 weekend wants}



Our lilac bushes smell and look amazing!
When I walk by, my nose is taken over by sweet, sweet smells.
I went ahead and cut myself a couple flowers and made a beautiful floral arrangement.
(although I don't think my husband's nose (aka allergies) appreciates it as much as mine does!)


(photo via bhg.com)





classic mojito
nothing brings in summer weather like a classic mojito.
I crave these things and I can drink a gallon of them.
So- sometimes I gotta sub in the sugar for a little agave...if you know what I mean!!
These things are not frugal in the sugar department!


(photo via williams-sonoma.com)




free people
$78
kelley green scalloped shorts
I have such a weakness for green.  Add scalloped shorts.
 BOOM.
dream come true.


(photo via freepeople.com)









bb dakota
jackie peplum dress
the perfect date night dress.
the cut, the color.
It's perfect!!
I see peplum in my future.

(photo via thisnext.com)






free people
$78
they do it to me every year- I should just work for this company- God knows I could use a discount.
Wouldn't they be SO cute with mint jeans and a coral top?!?


(photo via freepeople.com)





happy weekend!!
muah!



(photo via kimberleebrookephotography.com)






No comments:

Post a Comment