Thursday, February 9, 2012

mint to be...

A couple of things here:
1) yes- I have felt better.  I have not forgotten about my blog but my mind and body just couldn't agree this week.
2) double yes.  NY Fashion Week has started and Valentine's Day is just around the corner.

Pastels are the "it" color for spring, I mean, they always are, but this year EVERYTHING is turning colors.  I am not to complain- I love the colored jeans, the friendship bracelets and yes- even the backpack purses.  Out of all these colors-  mint happens to be my fav.


"Mint" for you and for me


I love this take on pastels.  This would look great with a coral flowy top.





To die for.






Anyone thinking perfect paris dress?





great color combo.






hmmm... should I put the bow in my hair or Linden's?




cute for a baby/wedding shower






yes.  I love blazers for the mere fact that you can dress them up or down.  Perfect play around town outfit!






ahhh... the envelope clutch.






Yes- chambray it up!!






love these jeans. 





a little something to get you till Friday!!!!

I should have told this one to my poor parents a long time ago.


(all photos via pinterest.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment