Friday, February 10, 2012

5 weekend wants

Yep- changed it from "necessities" to "wants".  Let's face it- none of these were really anything I ever needed, well, except for the chocolate- that is most definitely a necessity.  Every day at nap time...ahhhh.  One moment to myself. 
Anyway- needless to say- now we will see where this list takes us.  I mean, it could get outrageous from here on out- well of course it will.  It will make Friday's so much more fun- hmmm... maybe I should do it on Monday's then.  I never seem to have a bad Friday.



5 weekend wants

chevron bed
land of nod
I so want this for Linden's "big" girl room- I hope it comes in yellow!!


(photo via landofnod.com)








go tom go!
{chill out, I know that's not the guys name...}
Just when you thought they couldn't think of anything else-
toms ballet flat




(photo via toms.com)




perfect for V-day!
free people crochet dress
It has a sort of innocence appeal-



(photo via freepeople.com)




vintage louis vuitton
what a beautiful bag we have here folks!
Sooo- I'm not a huge louis fan only because of that one bag BUT talk to me about vintage louis vuitton, those are some classic pieces.
the trunks, the leather- ahhhh.
I love vintage stores (and ebay!)


(photo via pinterest.com)





screw a treehouse- I want this for my house.


(photo via pinterest.com)




Even though winter has come back with a nice little blast- have a great weekend-
I'm thinking this will be the perfect Saturday for a trip to the local coffee house- mmmm, I can already taste that latte.
yummy.

I love coffee.



No comments:

Post a Comment