Monday, January 23, 2012

week of fashion icons- part une

whew- today was a busy, busy day.  Not that I got ANYTHING accomplished but one of those days that you don't actually sit down until 9:37 pm (usually it's about 8:37).  It was actually another great day here in STL and I'm beginning to think this is a nasty trick.  Where is all our snow and is it going to be dumped in March?  So not cool.

I hereby present to you... a week of my fashion icons...
enjoy...

day one    

alexa chung

















Thing is- you either have it or you don't: this girl is all over it!

Some friends can attest to how much I love wikipedia, so here it is:  A little info about our style star-
Well, according to wikipedia...so I guess you never know... 



gotta share: O.K.  imagine living in the city (for all the saint louisians- like cwe, lafayette square or soulard), you buy an old place, rehab it.  and... the back looks like this:
booyah.




                                                      

No comments:

Post a Comment