Friday, January 20, 2012

5 weekend necessities

Ready for the weekend?
I certainly will be with some help of the items below!


5 weekend necessities

you know, I have talked about this with so many moms- thinking they would never make something like this for liability reasons, but this fulfills all hopes and dreams
.
remember wishing you had/have an extra arm- welp, this is as good as it's going to get!!




forever21 hair clips for my daughter.  I think finding cute, cheap hair bows are the most challenging thing to find-  check these out- 2 clips for $1.50!!!  At that price I'm willing to walk away from the "lost" bow at the playground!!
yes and yes.




demun oyster bar
clayton, missouri
The seafood is flown in fresh daily- they shuck the oysters right in front
(it's the circle bar behind the bartender)
Mark and I went last weekend and it truly is amazing- reminds us of nyc/ 1920's.
Maybe that's because I just watched "midnight in paris" that weekend (twice).
signature cocktails are fantastic, service is great!  They also offer a full menu if oysters aren't your thing.
yummy!!!




neon in a new light.
yup- rendition of the 80's peeps- you ready?
me? bring it on!




bring a little spring in with flowers-
go to your local grocer and grab some,
go ahead girl- you deserve it!!



Have a great weekend!

see video below:  it's hilarious because it's true.

It's called... "Sh#t new yorkers say."


No comments:

Post a Comment