Friday, January 13, 2012

scratch that...

Since it's snowing outside and freezing cold-
let's forget about the weekend necessities and share a few of my favorite things!
Winter has finally started- babies are sleeping, big band is being played throughout the house and I am about to sit down with some amazing pomegranate tea.
(a little fyi- I finished the plate of brownies at 5:37p.m. last night- I ended up making them gluten and dairy free so I assumed they just could not possibly be good the next day :)) 



"These are a few of my favorite things!"
I am so not a fan of Oprah, quite frankly cause everything she does is perfect, but I just realized this sounds like that dang show she had.  Ironically enough, I love Martha Stewart.  I use to stalk her apartment by Chelsea pier in nyc- we lived real close.
ok- off subject. Let me get bak-  This is from Sound of Music.
I know there are some fans out there, Brooke?






Things that make me happy!!!

gimme a beach cruiser anytime and I'll make an afternoon of it!
BTW- for those of you who in live in STL, Webster Groves is REALLY hilly.
hmmm... maybe that's why they call them beach cruisers and not hill climbers...



a real nice latte.

whew- I eat it every day.  I love chocolate- but it has to be dark.  Like, 70% or more.
Although if you give me those pretzel m&m's, I'm not sure what's in them- but I have to remember to start buying the small bags- I'll eat the entire bag before I get home.



Walks.
Anytime.
Anywhere.



yep.  still on that sequin quick.
So festive and comfy- really, they are!



paella.
It has to be made just right though- there are a lot of poorly made paella's out there.
When you find a good one, hold on to it!



trees, glorious trees!



scone me!
I love scones- not the ones from starbucks- that's basically a muffin in a triangle shape.  I mean, a real, barely sweet scone.  It's like a biscuit with fruit and a touch of sugar.



mountains- build me a house right here please.
(I only hope there is a target around the corner!!)



falling snow.
yep- I think we are aware of my obsession with snow and the movie White Christmas.



enjoy your weekend-

exactly.  it's funny how we all grow up, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment