Tuesday, January 17, 2012

door, a jar.

There is something incredibly nostalgic about a mason jar.  Either it be a memory filled with tea on warm summers night or that pinterest project you've been dying to try- with thanks to stores like Anthropologie- it's easy to envision one with every style type.  Keep it farm style, or go upscale and incorporate with your silver trays- a mason jar can do some wonders.


Hopefully these projects will also inspire a weekend project or a weekend party!!



adorable, right?!?




a must for the bathroom, nuff' said.




I love these- hanging in the kitchen, above the sink.




make a lot of these and hang them in the tree for a summer night




you can get these kits at michaels.  I love how "clean" it looks.




seriously- how cute is this at a kids party?!? 




great way to load up for the work week.  done and done.




I love how rustic the picture and lid look together.



 me + spray paint = pure bliss.  I love this idea.  Once I start spray painting one thing, you'll see about 5 more things around the house spray painted.  Why oh why is it so addicting?!  I suppose it's the immediate satisfaction bit.




so cute for a party serving "bite" sized foods.






cornbread and chili- yummy!!  At this point we could just have a party with everything served in mason jars- I've got some dessert coming right up!




hang these around the house or outside in the ivy-fenced garden.  ( I don't have one but hoping someone does out there:))




beautiful- perfect for a shower or just a great way to get some "spring" in the house.




yep.  these are EVERYWHERE in Texas.  So clever....




cake in a jar.  why, yes I will.




apple pie in a jar- whaa, whaat.




simply gorgeous.  put in some Christmas lights, hang, and you're good to go!


Hope you all had a wonderful MLK day!



No comments:

Post a Comment