Friday, January 6, 2012

5 weekend necessities


1) Why aren't these everywhere?  It would totally make my weekend WAY more fun!






2) Perfect weekend outfit.  Let's talk about it:
hat- don't fix your hair
sweater- slept in it last night
skirt- so comfy, yet polished
jacket- keep the chill away before you get to the cafe for a latte
boots- I'm imagining that she has to have on combat boots.







3) Sooo, the weather has been so unseasonably nice here (like 65 degrees, folks), I am most certainly taking a long walk with baby and dog.







4) oh my.  what a ring- 1920's vintage bow ring.  I was totally born in the wrong era.






5) perfect dress for date night with hubby!  It's actually his birthday but sadly enough, I think it's our first date alone since Linden.  Pretty excited.





I had to add this:  I imagine this is what my mom does every time she orders a pair of shoes from zappos.  Look at the girls' leg- yep.  That's why my mom's back always hurts.


Happy Friday!  Enjoy the weather- hopefully it will be snowing this time next week.  (hey- we're in stl, it could be snowing by tonight!)

1 comment:

  1. 1. Watch Midnight in Paris - LOVE LOVE LOVE!
    2. I am certain that is why mom's back hurts. :)

    ReplyDelete