Saturday, December 3, 2011

what a week...

whew- sick baby + sick husband = no fun.  So yes, as you can tell my poor little girl was sick which meant also for her, no sleeping (who am I kidding, me too!!) and crying all the day long.  We are finally over the hump and I have managed to get away for a couple minutes.  (get away is actually her playing right next me :)) 

So, as they say better late than never, right?


5 weekend necessities


Jbrand royal blue jeans- $179 nordstrom.  Perfect for those SLU (saint louis university) basketball games!!
victoria's secret thermal pj's.  $49   Definitely be needing a pair for the holidays- cozy up this weekend with the fam!

L'oreal Paris Colour Riche lipcolour in golden splendor  $8.95- the perfect nude with a slight shimmer- yep- holiday party Saturday night!

glass taxi ornament- $49- bloomingdales.  My trees are adorned with these old school glass ornaments.  (since I have moved to STL, you can get them at homegoods for a much cheaper price.)  They still remind me of my new york days :)

TOMS slippers.  "beaumont skull slip on"  $100- neiman marcus.  simply adorable.  Only TOMS could pull this off- now a holiday slipper with a velvet inside.  If it's cozy, warm, AND stylish; my name is all over it!


Have a great weekend- hope you all stay super duper healthy!!

points to ponder

"When I was 5, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life.  When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up.
I wrote down "happy".
They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life."

well played.


No comments:

Post a Comment