Wednesday, November 30, 2011

tuesday teaser...

yep.  so many things, so little time till Christmas.  It seems that my list begins to grow this time of year- at least I'll be able to share with you, if not my husband!!


tuesday teaser

tenoversix houndstooth clutch- also comes in black- I'm in love :)
$168



Definitely at the top of my list!  bird blanket boots
$425




back to my sparkle addiction!!  add tights, winter white turtle neck and a pair of great chandilier earings- great for a holiday party!
bebe $89



cedar topiary- I especially love the little Christmas trees as well.  Stack all different sizes on your fireplace and your Christmas decor is finished! (well, just on your fireplace....)
crate and barrel $25



vosges chocolate- when we lived in nyc, we always meet here after a day of shopping- they have a little cafe inside the shop- to die for!!!
16 piece truffle set- $40



No comments:

Post a Comment