Tuesday, December 13, 2011

it's wet, it's cold, it's ice, it's snow... whatever the weather elements are today- be not afraid- for here you will find some great mudrooms to copy or just to add to your Christmas list!


mudroom mania

Just a little entry way, but so much character packed into a small space.  love.

(photo via brabournefarm.blogspot.com)





I love all the umbrella's- it's almost like a party favor!! 

(photo via mydesignchic.com)





lights, camera, action.  I love the natural wood floors and the natural light flowing in from above.  Mudrooms are always closed off, with no light- here is a great way to fix that problem!

(photo via crushculdesac.tumblr.com)





another "ah-ha" moment; the space under the bench.  It's still seperate caddies so everyone still has their own "space". 

(photo via houzz.com)




I love how it just wraps around into the rest of the house.  "Mise en place"  (Something chef in class would say every freakin' minute- the messiest chefs are the best, right?!?)  Simply put.

(photo via houzz.com)





b-e-a-utiful.
I would just take this as my living room- forget the mudroom.

(photo via houzz.com)





I love the colors (and the dog!).  The yellow frmes give it a pop and the pattern on the coushin (to the right) pulls it all together.

(photo via blueprintbliss.blogspot.com)






again, no door.  I love how it lingers into the rest of the house.

(photo via hgoeslightly.blogspot.com)





brick? why yes.  I can totally see my brother in law Rob creating this in a weekend.  He's that good.


(photo via habituallychic.blogspot.com)





This was a snapshot found on google but I fell in love with the colors and the idea.  It looks like a bungelow that closed in the porch to become their mudroom.  Beautiful.




by chance, did you happen to see my adorable baby girl this year?



12 days till Christmas!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment