Friday, December 9, 2011

5 weekend necessities

This week went by soo fast!
which is not a bad thing!


5 weekend necessities


1. goat cheese with pistachio and cranberries
Since any sort of cow milk upsets my stomach, I am a big fan of goat cheese-
trader joe's also has the most delicious cranberry goat cheese- I dip everything in this stuff- as a matter of fact I just made holiday nachos with goat cheese- YUMMY!!
trader joes- $5



2. literary correspondence  napkins
the cutest thing for hosting a brunch
anthropologie.com- $58



I'm not counting this as a necessity, but in fact, it certainly is.
Tear off napkins?!?  WHAT?!?
Perfect for someone like me with a husband like mine.
He would have chosen to do Thanksgiving in paper plates and of course I went with the crystal and china, umm... hello- it's once a year!!
but- tear these "cloth" napkins off and you have the option to throw them away or save them and wash them up to 8 times. 
pretty freakin genius.
I hope someone else out there is as excited as I am about this.
anthropologie.com- $38




3. table setting
Use jars from around the house and pine cones from around the neighborhood
You can buy the stumps at Michaels or cut down a small tree :)
add moss- also from Michaels (WAY cheaper than pottery barn's, I learned the hard way)
Add rosemary twigs on napkins for a great scent!



4. iphone printer
So- you know those 1221 pictures you have on your phone, that you really, really want but unfortunately will never get around to getting them all printed, let alone, go through them one afternoon?
Your crisis is solved- now you can print all those pics of the kiddos with santa right when you get home.
frontgate.com- $150


5. weekend outfit
you are outfitted to go anywhere in this combination- comfy and stylish.


Have a great weekend and remember:

heehee.






No comments:

Post a Comment