Friday, October 21, 2011

5 weekend necessities

Top of the morning to you!

What better way to rehash dirty hair than assemble it right into a top knot before your morning coffee- yep, I said before your morning coffee.  If your hair is dirty- you top knot will perform miracles.


Yes- I know, a little blurry but I am working on my photo skills
(all in the making, right?)


Yes my friends, fall is here- here are your basics to get you through the weekend!

5 weekend necessities
  1. CAPE
  2. SUNGLASSES
  3. STACKED BRACELETS
  4. NAVY HAT
  5. MUSIC FROM BRETT DENNEN
  6. Throw this on with boots- you're comfy and stylish!

    american apparel sunglasses
    my dog loved them just as much as I did!

    What better way to give back?!?  At $2 a pop- you can afford an armload
    (or maybe even some for your friends, sisters, mom...)

    6 bracelets purchased= 1 day's care for a child at "empire des enfants",
    a center for homeless children in Dakar Senegal

    These bracelets are made from recycled rubber by women in Mali.




    hat from Nordstrom


Now that you know what you're wearing Saturday- what about Sunday?  Well, do I have the thing for you- watch out husbands/ dads/ brothers/ boyfriends--- your shirts will be missing!!



"I like the simple things in life... I like laughter, wind in my wig, and of course, I love to dance."
                                                                                                ellen

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you'll inspire me to break free from my yoga pants bondage. ;)

    ReplyDelete