Tuesday, May 15, 2012

fan-dan-tastic

weekend!
One of the best- not only because it was mother's day, but so much was celebrated this past weekend- it just made some really great memories to keep stored in my head and probably my phone (which is pushing 1600 pics).


friday night-
birthday celebration for myself and my friend adhar:

birthday girls
(l to r)
me, adhar

and yes, we started at my favorite place
"the manuscript" is the drink, whiskey and champagne- so delicious!


what's a night without oysters?

Megs and Katy

the girls getting started at
in clayton, which had remarkable service!
We will definitely be visiting that joint soon!


mg, tammie, and amy

the gang

some great food, awesome conversation, and flowing wine

hanging out in the alley :)


par bar = smokey

b day girl

just getting started!

and yes... every night should end with limoncello

me and my gang on mothers day


my silly girl will not smile for pics- only after!!

 
We also celebrated an engagement for some friends- which was wonderful.  And seriously- if you live in STL, how lucky are we with this weather?!?
 
Hope you enjoyed your weekend!
 
Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment