Monday, April 16, 2012

monday, monday, laa-laa-la-la-la-la-la

monday is here.  lets kick this week in the face and make it an awesome one. 
-spring cleaning?
-closet clean out?
-wanna try that new restaurant?

whatever it may be, as jlo says, "kill it on the dance floor"!

Pinned Image
I love breakfast- it's what gets me out of bed so dang early :)
well... I'll be completely honest- it's coffee and a baby :)
This breakfast sandwich will get your week rolling to a grreat start-
egg, bacon, avocado, and tomato.
done and done.

(photo via plumprettysugarloungerie.com)
Pinned Image
a painting of st. louis forest park gazebo by marilynne bradley
(in front of the muny)
so beautiful!
If this park isn't one for inspiration- I don't know what is?!?






Pinned Image
not me in the pic, but its definitely my weekend outfit go to!
stripes, layers...I added rainboots this weekend and some cat eye sunglasses- tres chic!
seriously though- it's comfy and the perfect transition from playgrounds with linden to the wine bar with the hubby!


(photo via lookbook.nu)



Pinned Image
I think this will be my "new" weekend outfit.
Got all the pieces- could add a statement necklace, peter pan collar, and of course my other weekend go to:
a hat!

(photo via portfo.li)



grab some coffee and make it a great week!





No comments:

Post a Comment