Monday, April 9, 2012

here we go again...

yep, monday is here folks!
I'm enjoying some real nice weather- actually being really spoiled with this weather.
Hope you had a great weekend with family and friends!
Ours was fantastic!
Not only did we get to celebrate our nephew's 2nd birthday, we had a great time with the rest of the family, bonding over bloody mary's and plastic eggs :)









officially a pro at egg hunting
(we totally practiced)



Here are some things that have caught my eye around the world wide web:

kate spade charm bracelets
starting at $28
whoo hoo.



art on wood plank
so doing this in linden's next room
buy the wood at michaels and let your child do their own design; unless of course, you are a tad anal- do your own and surprise them with a "signature" on the back :)

photo via shop.uncovet.com)





bicycle paper clips.
$4
I am obsessed with all things bicycle- in fact, I would totally trade in my car for my awesome bike.
(lucky me, I have both!)
But of course, where would I put the car seat?! (and the diaper bag, and the stroller, and the snacks, etc)?!?

(photo via containerstore.com)





paper pot
genius solution to buying kleenex boxes over and over again!
get your toilet paper and voila-
done and done.

(photo via infmetry.com)




color scanner pen
o.m.g.
this would be perfect for linden at restaurants!
one pen, many colors!
once again, genius.

(photo via dumpaday.com)



post it watch
wonder how many you can fit on one wrist?
hmmmm...

(photo via wired.com)



it's monday.
bust a move.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Allyson, thanks for featuring my wood plank painting! :)

    I've got lots of new paintings, drawings, and handpainted brooches at etsy.me/uppertiny

    Very best wishes,
    Jenn Smith
    Upper Tiny
    Chicago

    ReplyDelete