Monday, March 26, 2012

neon and camel


why oh why?
these things just don't seem to go away.
migraines.
yuck.
if you are a fellow sufferer of these dreadful things, my pity bus will be stopping at your house.
non-functioning, life sucking suckers.

Well, I obviously don't want to talk about migraines all day, so with this weather- let's move on the wonderful things in life:

  • a nearby lake (the smell reminds me of my childhood)
  • the smell of our lilac bushes!!
  • houston curled up in the couch
  • a glass of pinot grigio on a warm afternoon (I'm not much of a white gal but when the weather warms up, I have a hard time of turning one down!)




neon and camel

orange, pink, green, camel- not one thing wrong with this outfit.




get that spring wardrobe out girls!! pop of yellow with the camel and stripes- a look you won't be able to put away all spring/summer long!




neon pink. not only does pink look incredible on EVERYONE, the camel brings such a classic draw into a "trendy" color.




cool blue.
great street style.














so ellen is not the only one who can pull off this look :)
add this to your outfit checklist- you CAN do the masculine look! add heels, take away the tie and add a super chunky, sparkly necklace. voila!!!!!!!! date night in the park!



















beachy cool.
I kind of want to be on vacation in this outfit. I at least need a cocktail for sure!


















If you don't have any camel clothing- just add a clutch to a brightly colored sundress.






to die for. I suppose I could be talking about your feet and your wallet. hehe. wouldn't they look so cute with a striped black and white dress?!?








(photo via jakandjil.com, refinery29.com, tumblr.com, google.co.uk, tumblr.com, atlantic-pacific.blogspot.com, citified.blogspot.com, jessikerrabbit.tumblr.com)





coming next.........
my neon and camel look.











neon and camel




No comments:

Post a Comment