Thursday, March 15, 2012

champagne taste for miller lite $$

So yes...
this is my first post this week.
I thought I was safe, it was almost spring and then
BAM.
I got the flu.
Out of commission all week, I promise to give you a full load next week.


"hmmm, champagne taste for miller lite $$, you say?"
yep.  I am quite serious when it comes to fashion (well, not that my style is any kind of serious, but, when I talk it out- I'm so not kidding).
I'm sure you've heard but last week marni for h&m, came into full bloom.  And today, diane von furstenberg for gap kids, is stepping out into the malls.


Put whatever you need into the car and GO, NOW!


marni for h&m













These are just a few of my favorite items from this italian designer... Check it out yo!

 1) google images 2) fabsugar.com  3) google images
{Images 4-10 photo via hm.com}

4) cardigan $69.95
5) sweater $149
6) dress $149
7) top $59.95
8) leather sandals $59.95
9) straw hat $9.95
10) collar $19.95



diane von furstenberg for gap kids








{all photos via gap.com}


1) infant wrap dress $45
2) baby ballet flats $20
3) daisy dress $70
4) belted romper $50
5) blazer $80
6) espadrilles $40
7) leggings $20



seriously, could it get any cuter?
enjoy thursday, I'll be back tomorrow :)


I've said it once, but I'm going to say it again:







No comments:

Post a Comment