Thursday, February 16, 2012

statement pants

It seems as if everything is a statement piece in our wardrobes lately.  From necklaces to pants it's a wonder I don't look like lady gaga every day.  You see, the trick is, don't wear all your statement pieces at the same time.  Ah-ha you say?  yes, I say back.  No, seriously...I am totally digging the pants this spring.  In fact, some of them do look like a bouquet of fresh spring flowers.  Smell on...

















Hope these were able to inspire your weekend (get out of the house and a have a beer) outfit.


I love pants.


...and boots
...and chocolate
...and coffee
...and bikes



Here is my new diet:


gotta remember this! 




(photos via forever21.com, zara.com, iloveboyshorts.tumblr.com, dree harper, whiskeysoaked.tumblr.com, pinterest.com, google images)

No comments:

Post a Comment