Tuesday, February 28, 2012

bunker up.

Last Sunday morning a wonderful man, my uncle, passed away from a brutal fight with pancreatic cancer.
My family and I have been busy traveling and spending quality time with family.
The service was quite beautiful and being the "planner of all planners", my uncle had it planned perfectly.
a great uncle, a great father, a great son, a great boss, a great co worker, a great friend, a great husband.
He was great.  He will be terribly missed.
We love you.




On a much different note, my husband and I are at it again.  It seems as when a year comes around, we must sell and buy again.  Although this time, we mixed it up.  We decided to rent since we didn't find anything on the market last year and now it's a whole new ballgame.  We have seen lots and liked lots.
Which brings me to today's topic.  Bunk beds.
It's funny how you look at homes differently once you have kids.
It used to be, "Wow- what a great room, this is the perfect wine cellar!!"  Now it's more like, "sweet room, this would be the PERFECT playroom!"
Do I hear an amen?!?

Which one would you pick?















happy tuesday!



(Right?!?!)

No comments:

Post a Comment