Tuesday, January 31, 2012

bang, bang, bang, on those bangles

accessories...ahhh, oh how I love thee.  I also should add that when I met my husband he referred me to his family (before I even got to meet them) as miss. over-accessorizer. Which actually was quite a compliment...then.  Remember how "they" say, "before you leave you should take one thing off?"  Well... I just happen to add 5 new things.  Which brings me to my love of bangles...


this one screams goddess.
gold, rope, fringe.
It's just begging to be worn out.

anthropologie

(photo via anthropologie.com)



again with the mix of neon colors.
it's like your old friendship bracelet but 10X better.

anthropologie

(photo via anthropologie.com)





this is a must have staple for an everyday outfit.
it reads an alice in wonderland quote- quite nostalgic if you ask me...

etsy

(photo via etsy.com)





this one is too cool.
you get the look of a stacked bracelet- yet it doesn't clink and clank and the moss green cord sits comfortably around your wrist.
why isn't every girl wearing this one?

etsy

(photo via etsy.com)

"no sleep, till brooklyn!!"
love it, love the beastie boys.
kate spade always has the cutest, quirkiest items.

kate spade

(photo via katespade.com)





the colors scream look at me!
if you're in all black attire or rockin fuchsia jeans- these work.
how cute would they look with a swimsuit?
plus- they're cheap enough to wear in the ocean and not worry about losing one!

h&m


(photo via google images)

shall we got one of these in every color?
yep.
should we stack them?
yep.
should we wear them every day?
yep.

the hardest part of having a baby was not being able to wear accessories in fear of scratching my babe.  well- these are soft to touch and lay tight on your wrist- so moms...get some!

forever 21


(photo via forever21.com)





I totally want to look like this when I "grow up".
love the stacked bangles.  although she is quite accessorized, the color scheme keeps the outfit classy and cool.


(photo via advancedstyle.blogspot.com)






ahhh, doesn't this just look like a romantic day of summer?
I'm thinking a little prossecco out by a river with large prairie grass overhead. 
I know, I may be dreaming but I have some bracelets and a backyard and if I close my eyes and tilt my head just right...
well, it was worth a try.


(photo via 3.hp.blogspot.com)





love the mix of gold with pattern friendship bracelets.
really- anything goes.
a girl once wrote:
arm party.

(photo via theyallhateus.com)






must wear.
tonight.
lace, chambray, chunky knit...
I'm thinking this will go with anything!


(photo via pink-gypsy-cats.tumblr.com






speaking of romantic.
wouldn't these bangles be perfect for Valentine's?
I love how feminine they are.


(photo via the appletreebkk.com)





although these would be a perfect gift,
I'm not so sure I could depart.
they are quite inspiring.
I'm beginning to see a clear picture;
coffee, me, and those bracelets.



(photo via coeurdecaramel.tumblr.com)





...and for your diy project of the week:

since valentine's day is around the corner, here is a sweater to impress your significant other (and friends, since you made it and all!!)
even though my husband and I celebrate it on the couch with pizza and beer... this is screaming a winner.
festive and comfy.



this comes from sincerely, kinsey.
check out the blog and tutorial here:  diy lace heart cardi


What are you wearing on Valentine's day?

No comments:

Post a Comment