Tuesday, December 6, 2011

tuesday teaser

So, it actually starting snowing here and boy oh boy was I ever excited!! 
 The only problem, you say? 
It's not sticking and it stopped.  I had big plans of chili and hot cocoa for my entertainment tonight.  Now I get to look out the window and be reminded of empty promises from forecasters.  dang.  oh well, maybe tonight!!


tuesday teaser


absolutely love this wreath!! I'm thinking with the right outline for the wreath form- this would be an easy one!!


photo via poppytalk.blogspot.com


A little whimsy- how cute!!  Trader Joe's has some great priced trees- grab your own pitchers, baskets, pots, whatever- and put them in!!  I do this on my coffee table and get mini trees and put them in silver vases.

photo via theinspiredroom.net

I think rustic and holidays go hand in hand.  You could even do this with your wine case from when you ordered all that wine for Christmas :)


photo via houzz.com

simply gorgeous.  I love the fresh greenery and fruit.  Plus, look at that chandelier in the dining room- that house is made for entertaining!!

photo via designmuse.wordpress.com

You could really do this on any table but why would you want to?  This table is perfect!
(although I did a similar project for our Thanksgiving table and I used a white tablecloth with burlap runner- rustic and elegant)


photo via alittleglassbox.com

windows and wreaths are the all time favorite Christmas decor.
We do this on our house, although we don't have nearly as many windows or wreaths.


photo via 3.bp.blogspot.com

recognize this house?
(hint: it's not mine.)
but I wish it was.

you guessed it!!
HOME ALONE.

We watch it every year December 1st- family tradition.
a true classic.

No comments:

Post a Comment