Wednesday, December 28, 2011

shine into the night...

What are you wearing NYE?
What are you doing NYE?
Are you snuggling up on the couch or making it a night out?

Me?  I'm having my second Christmas with my husband's family- it's a tradition- his family is huge and fun, it's always a great time.  You know that scene in Home Alone when the cop (aka bad guy) stops in to "check" on them and can't figure out who lives there?  You've guessed it!!!  That's what our Christmas is like- it's pretty freakin awesome.

Although I won't be shining in sequins (I did that for Christmas), I most definitely think it would be a wise decision for my fellow party goers.

 Here are some awesome dresses---
keep with the theme and add sequin shoes- it's new years- you totally  have an excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment