Tuesday, November 1, 2011

tuesday teaser

Head West Young Man!  (Woman!)

Tribal wear is here- feathers, faux fur, and ponchos have all taken flight- now it's the pattern's turn to shine!  I could easily wear an entire outfit covered in tribal pattern but trust me, my husband wouldn't walk out the door with me.   My daughter on the other hand, would think I was insanely hysterical.  Searching high and low here are some of my fav's.

remain sweater $88.00
nordstrom
(photo via nordstrom)

joie dress $378.00
shopbop.com
(photo via joie)

forever 21 $19.80
forever21.com
(photo via forever21)

forever 21 $24.80
forever21.com
(photo via froever21)

zara $89.90
zara
(photo via zara)

l.a.m.b. $330.00
zapposcouture.com
(photo via zappos)

left on houston $198.00
revolveclothing.com
(photo via left on houston)

madewell bag $98.00
madewell.com
(photo via madewell)

proenza schouler $1925.00
saks fifth avenue
(photo via proenza schouler)
ll  bean signature boot $250.00
llbeansignature.com
(photo via ll bean)
Now that you're set and ready to go out the door in your awesome attire: Here are some things I never leave home without:



 
(L to R):
  • yves saint laurent lipgloss in golden nude:  there is something nostalgic about the smell of this lipgloss- anyone that has used it before can identify it right away--- oh man, I love me some lipgloss!!  I have even been known to put it on before a nap... true story!!  (sad part was I had no idea I was doing it!!)
  • rayban wayfarer: yes, I am on my third pair of the EXACT same sunglasses BUT I still love them!  I think after kids would be a good idea to reward myself with a new pair... one day.
  • crochet wrist warmers:  I actually got my all time favorite pair while we were in Peru for a family wedding but these are just as cuddly and go with EVERYTHING.  (photo via etsy)
  • coffee cup cozy sleeve:  My sister got this for me a long time ago and I just keep it in my car, it's always there when we stop for a pick me up!  (photo via etsy)
  • neutrogena 30 ultra sheer sunblock:  I have very sensitive/combination skin, so this is actually a miracle worker for me.  Doesn't matter the season, I don't get oily, dry, flaky, or patchy from this stuff- only from hormones. 


enjoy your Tuesday!!

(photo via ffffound.com)



No comments:

Post a Comment